Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dorito Chicken


Jeremy has been craving this recipe ever since he came across it. I finally made it for him and he loved it! I used cheese doritos. He told me that next time, we should try a different flavor of dorito chips. This recipe was so easy to make. I served this with italian potatoes and macaroni n cheese... YUMMMM


INGREDIENTS

1 Egg + 1 T water (egg wash)

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts

3/4 cup crushed baked Doritos- I put the chips in a pan and crushed them with the bottom of a glass.


COOKING INSTRUCTIONS

Spray a baking pan with pam

Preheat oven to 350

Dip chicken in Egg wash and coat in Doritos

Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.

Recipe from Iheartcooking and picture- my kitchen

2 comments:

Nina said...

My mom makes this same recipe almost, but we use Corn Flakes and melted butter... same concept though. They are so yummy!

Rose said...

Sarah,
I tired your recipe but used Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos. It gave the chicken some zing.

Rosie